St. Martin Hotel

CruzMom3

Hi All,

My parents are planning to go to St. Martin this August and are looking for a place to stay. They would like to stay on Orient Beach. Can anyone make any suggestions. If there is some place better to stay other than Orient Beach then I'm open to hearing those as well.

Thanks.

That's a very broad question as there are many variabilities on accomodations. First you need to be more specific on the following:

* What class hotel?

* Nudist or not?

* Size

* Budget

* Distance from Orient Beach

Then you add in a much broader question of "anywhere else on the island".

WAY TO MUCH INFORMATION TO DIGEST.

I guess I didn't realize that was a overwhelming question. My parents are in their 60's and my guess is No Nudity. My dad says he wants to stay on Orient Beach. Is this a good place to stay or are there better places? They want to stay in St. Martin (not St. Maarten). They would like a nice hotel but nothing outrageous in price. I'm just looking for anyone to throw out ideas. I just want to know from people who go there what THEY like. I then can do the research and present it to them and see if that's what they like. If I had different opinions on different accomodations then I may be able to find something for them. I don't need just one category of rooms....anything that is nice....preferably on Orient Beach but if you know of something better, maybe they would be willing to go to a different beach. How about that? Thanks.

Archived