I'm Thinking of Buying QM2

Piton1

The model that is. They offer various sizes. Does Cunard sell models of QE2?

Paul

Cunard don't.

The model between the lifts in the lobby is from Maritime Replicas.

http://www.maritimereplicas.com/queenMary.htm

And there is a smaller (and cheaper) model available from Scherbak

http://scherbakshipmodels.tripod.com/id60.html

The latter could really do with a new base - the plastic cover is tacky and the wood for the base isn't top quality. Model is nice though.

Matthew

The model that is. They offer various sizes. Does Cunard sell models of QE2?

Paul

Paul,

you need to speak to Sir Martin as soon as he has overcome his domestic staffing problems and is back on the board. I understand that he was offering some very competitive deals on the QM2 and several other vessels. If you wanted something with a few more bells bangs and whistles, I think he also mentioned that he could get you the USS Carl Vinson at an excellent price.

J

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but Jacques has been released by Bill Davis Racing.

It doesen't surprise me, he just doesn't seem to have it like his Dad did. But back on topic, my wife's Father is building a model of the QM2 from pictures, he has been at this for awhile, I have not seen it yet, but Jane says it looks like a ship.

Joel

It doesen't surprise me, he just doesn't seem to have it like his Dad did. But back on topic, my wife's Father is building a model of the QM2 from pictures, he has been at this for awhile, I have not seen it yet, but Jane says it looks like a ship.

Joel

Is he building it at full scale?

Paul

Paul,

you need to speak to Sir Martin as soon as he has overcome his domestic staffing problems and is back on the board. I understand that he was offering some very competitive deals on the QM2 and several other vessels. If you wanted something with a few more bells bangs and whistles, I think he also mentioned that he could get you the USS Carl Vinson at an excellent price.

J

I'll take the USS Carl Vinson if it will be delivered with some Corsairs and P-51 Mustangs aboard.

Paul

Archived