Weather in Vietnam??

jane02

I am about to leave for Singapore on Wednesday to board our ship for our trip to Vietnam. Has anyone been there this time of the year? I am trying to work out what to pack and have been told it gets very cold at night.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Here is a web site you may be interested in for currency conversion. It has currency conversions for many nations.

http://www.oanda.com/convert/cheatsheet

Hope the three web sites I provided will be of some help to you. These web sites are for world wide use and not just limited to your current country of interest.

I am about to leave for Singapore on Wednesday to board our ship for our trip to Vietnam. Has anyone been there this time of the year? I am trying to work out what to pack and have been told it gets very cold at night.

Weather hot in day and warm at night Ho Chi Minh to Hanoi. Maybe cooler in HK or China:cool:

I was in Vietnam/Cambodia last year this time for business. It will be coolish, spring time weather in the North-Hanoi, Hue. 50F at night, 65-70 in the daytime.

In the South (DaNang, NhaTrang, Saigon), it will be generally very warm-75-90F in the daytime and about 65-70 at night. There may be showers, but this is not the rainiest season.

Unless you are going in the mountains (Dalat, Sapa), you should need nothing more than a light sweater at night. IF you are going into the mountains, it can get very cold (about 40F). Enjoy!!!

Archived