Glory 8455, Noise a Problem?

lucyddr

I just booked this 9a stateroom today for a New Years cruise, but I am concerned about the noise coming from the lido deck above. The only other deck with an available 9a is the upper deck, and this room is above one of the lounges. Which is the lesser of evils...below the lido or above the lounge? (Obviously we would book just a balcony cabin, but I really wanted to give the 9a a try!)

We had the 9A corner aft (6452) on the Glory. We did not hear the noise from the nightclubs in our cabin, BUT could hear it in the hallway in the evenings. I would imagine the only noise issue from above would be some chairs scraping; there are only tables above those cabins. Grab either and I think you will be happy! 9A's are awesome!

i had a balcony in the aft on the valor not too long ago and the noise from the lido deck above was absolutly horrible. women's heels were non stop and there must have been a threshold or doorway above us because we continuly heard a bump bump noise like going over a speed bump. i would go with the room above the lounge.

Archived