Cabin Restrooms....

BlueAngel322

I know this is a stupid question...but the only stupid question is the one you don't ask, right?

I'm very toilet paper sensitive, 1-ply tissue paper makes me uncomfortable :eek: . When we travel by car, I usually carry my own TP to rest areas. Would it be wise to bring my own on a cruise for my own comfort or do they use special TP like on an RV? :confused:

I'm very toilet paper sensitive, 1-ply tissue paper makes me uncomfortable :eek: . When we travel by car, I usually carry my own TP to rest areas. Would it be wise to bring my own on a cruise for my own comfort or do they use special TP like on an RV? :confused:

You can't use your own, but the paper they have (at least on RCCL) is actually pretty nice. It isn't too rough or too thin.

I live in an RV full time. When cruising on the Mariner of the Seas, I was happy with the huge bathroom I had! It's all perspectives..lol

Enjoy your cruise,

I know where you're coming from! I used to own a 35 foot travel trailer that I kept at the beach. The bathroom was miniscule. I have a feeling that any bathroom will be bigger than that:D !

Archived