When to book a cruise?

jackdallas

We just returned from the JOS on Feb 23rd. We had a great time. We are thinking about booking the Freedom or Independence for next Feb or March. Should we book now? Do these cruises fill up fast? Do you think pricing will get better? Thanks for all your answers.

I book my cruises at least a year in advance and then I get the cabin I want. I watch the prices each day and then watch for a C&A coupon. If the rates go down or you get a coupon thats even better. Just call in for the price drop or fax in your coupon.

Did you do a next booking while on board so you could get a bit of OBC?

We just returned from the JOS on Feb 23rd. We had a great time. We are thinking about booking the Freedom or Independence for next Feb or March. Should we book now? Do these cruises fill up fast? Do you think pricing will get better? Thanks for all your answers.

When to book a cruise? ............ NOW ASAP always!

Previous poster noted: you can and will get any price reductions unless they are offered for new bookings only. Those are offered to fill up the few cabins remaining for a sell out.

Enjoy :)

Especially for the ships you are considering. We're going on the Freedom in less than a month and the prices are much higher now than they were 15 months ago. In some cases cabins are not available.

Then you'll be able to look forward to your "booked" cruise!

Good luck!

Archived