Just back from Noordam Solo !

Mr Veendam06

Hi well this was my 2nd solo cruise last year on the Empress of the seas 11 day out of San Juan then this year on the Noordam 11 day out of NYC to the S Caribbean .both great cruise.But it was really great on the Noordam .I had anytime dinning .Some nights i sat with people i met during the day .But most nights i took a table for 2 just by myself . With anytime doing i just walk up to the dinning room at 8:30 every night they let me pick my table .This was my 7th cruise on HAL and the best food i have ever had with them .The friendliest crew ever .always a simile on there faces . Last"s cruise i had a good table mats .This year i like eating by myself some nights .The food was so good i never had dinner in the Lido cafe for dinner !! Oh on the nights i sat by myself i took a book !! This was my 70 cruise .When it was just me and my wife we would alway get a table for 2 .Not that we didn't like eating with other .But it"s a crap shoot at best ,and i"m on vacation !! Also we we started taking our boy"s who are now 15 & 17 we alway got a table for four . I'm very out going .I talked to alot of people everyday of the cruise I"m from NJ there ere alot of people from NJ on this cruise also .It was like always for me !! Great cruise.

Archived