St. Kitts Private Taxi

jp1

We just returned from St. Kitts and wanted to share with you our great experience with our taxi cab service. We pre-arranged our island tour with Ilva wallace. She is a lovely lady and we would certainly do this again. Its nice to pre-arrange a taxi because then you are not part of the big mob of folks trying to set up taxi service when getting off the ship. Ilva actually set us up with one of her co-workers because there was (4) of us and we wanted to have our own tour. She also has a van that holds more folks. We traveled around the island hitting the batik factory and gardens, the fort and the ended up at this GREAT beach. I can't remember the name of it. There were other cruise passengers there as well. The water was lovely and the BEST PART is that there are several "shacks" that sell beverages and also BBQ lobster. They were fresh lobsters and the best part of our day. Next time we plan to just hit the beach and lobsters since we have already seen the island highlights. The cost for the all day taxi service is $25 per person. A great deal for all day!! If you are interested in setting up Ilva, she can be reached at [email]ilvawallace_4@hotmail.com[/email] Have fun!!

• 1 month later...
Marcia,

We were in St. Kitts in Feb. and used Ilva for our tour....she is awesome!!!
Just an FYI, we have kept in touch with her since our trip and she has been in Europe for the past month on vacation. Not sure when she slated to return, my point being....be patient for a reply....you will get one....just not sure when.

Have a great time!

Jim

For anyone else looking for more info...please do not send messages to me at [email]jcl1965@aol.com[/email]....I have a new email address of [email]jlhc99@sbcglobal.net[/email].
Please direct all inquiries there....thanks!

Archived