What massage would you suggest at Krystal's?

Jsme

My dining table mates went for the 4 hand and raved about it. And I'd been pretty happy with my 90 minute (never feels like it's the time you booked - always feels shorter!). Had hot stone in Hawaii. The warmth felt good but not so great that I've been searching for another place that offered it. I'm personally trying the 4 hand this year. :)

We had the 90 minute Therapeutic last year and going to have another one in a few weeks. One of the best massages I have ever had in my life!!!!

The 4 hand is suppose to be amazing but it's hard to image anything better

We had the 90 minute Therapeutic last year and going to have another one in a few weeks. One of the best massages I have ever had in my life!!!!

The 4 hand is suppose to be amazing but it's hard to image anything better

Please post what you end up chosing when you come back.

I am pretty sure DH is going to go with the Hot Stone and I might have to do the 4 hand massage.

We just got back from PV and had a couples massage. It was my first. Mi novia is a massage veteren. We both agreed that they were amazing. The sound of the waves, birds chirping and relaxing music. ahhhh....

The ladies doing the massages were very attentive and knew what they were doing.

We did the 75 minute couples relaxing massage for $75 usd + tip.

We just got back from PV and had a couples massage. It was my first. Mi novia is a massage veteren. We both agreed that they were amazing. The sound of the waves, birds chirping and relaxing music. ahhhh....

The ladies doing the massages were very attentive and knew what they were doing.

We did the 75 minute couples relaxing massage for $75 usd + tip.

I did not know they would do a couples massage. I finally receive an email back from Leo at Krystals replied now I am waiting. I might have to send another one.

His email to me said "Vallarta Time" -- how many hours off of ship's time is this (in this case, RCCL Vision OTS sailing that will be in PV on April 3)???

I am pretty sure it is an hours difference. With Vallarta time being a hour ahead of the ship time. So if you have a 1pm appointment your appointment would be noon according to the ship.

His email to me said "Vallarta Time" -- how many hours off of ship's time is this (in this case, RCCL Vision OTS sailing that will be in PV on April 3)???

I am on that sailing too. According to various postings and the Compasses that I have seen, the Vision moves their clock to PV time. If that is true, we don't have to "do math" on vacation -- PV time is ship time.

I am assuming this is true, but I'll check the Compas VERY closely just to be sure.

It's getting close now!!

Karla

I am on that sailing too. According to various postings and the Compasses that I have seen, the Vision moves their clock to PV time. If that is true, we don't have to "do math" on vacation -- PV time is ship time.

I am assuming this is true, but I'll check the Compas VERY closely just to be sure.

It's getting close now!!

Karla

If I am remembering correctly RCI does change their time on their ships but I donot remember Canival changing their time.

Please post what you end up chosing when you come back.

I am pretty sure DH is going to go with the Hot Stone and I might have to do the 4 hand massage.

Just to let you know they don’t have the host stone massage icon9.gif It is listed on their web site but this is what I got back

Gracias for writing us......the schedules on April 24th Thursday is 9:00 am., 10:30 am., 12:00 noon., 1:30 pm., 3:30 pm., Vallarta time and the services in the nh krystal hotel is 75 minutes relaxing massage one for $40 us dollar or two for $75 us dollar cash only.....75 minutes therapeutic massage one for $45 us dollar cash only or two for $85 us dollar....we no have the hot stones ......the 80 minutes deep cleasing delux facial $40 us dollar cash only....Gracias and let me know if you want the services with us....Gracias have a nice day

Gisela

JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU MOAN IN ECSTASY THAT YOU YELP (SENSUOUSLY UNDER THE FOUR HANDS OF THE TWO MASSEUSES) YOUR MATE'S NAME! :>))

RALPH AND MARGE IN SAN DIEGO...ADDICTED TO PV KRYSTAL MASSAGES!!

We will be in PV in November and I am going to reply to the Leandro Ivan Arzumendi email this weekend. I would love to hear your massage suggestions and recommedations.

Just to let you know they don’t have the host stone massage icon9.gif It is listed on their web site but this is what I got back

Gracias for writing us......the schedules on April 24th Thursday is 9:00 am., 10:30 am., 12:00 noon., 1:30 pm., 3:30 pm., Vallarta time and the services in the nh krystal hotel is 75 minutes relaxing massage one for $40 us dollar or two for $75 us dollar cash only.....75 minutes therapeutic massage one for $45 us dollar cash only or two for $85 us dollar....we no have the hot stones ......the 80 minutes deep cleasing delux facial $40 us dollar cash only....Gracias and let me know if you want the services with us....Gracias have a nice day

Gisela

lol almost exactly what I got in an email. We booked the couples massage.

JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU MOAN IN ECSTASY THAT YOU YELP (SENSUOUSLY UNDER THE FOUR HANDS OF THE TWO MASSEUSES) YOUR MATE'S NAME! :>))

RALPH AND MARGE IN SAN DIEGO...ADDICTED TO PV KRYSTAL MASSAGES!!

I am laughing so hard I almost spit my sip of Chardonnay on the computer screen. lol

We opted for the couples massage with the deep tissue.

Hi everyone,

We are addicted to massages - get at least one a month. Please tell me how to contact this PV Krystal Massage salon. Is it located in the Krystal Hotel? We will be in PV on 4/28. Is it on the beach? Four hands sounds awesome!! A couple massage sounds great - that would be with 8 hands, right?? lol

Have a good day!!

Hi everyone,

We are addicted to massages - get at least one a month. Please tell me how to contact this PV Krystal Massage salon. Is it located in the Krystal Hotel? We will be in PV on 4/28. Is it on the beach? Four hands sounds awesome!! A couple massage sounds great - that would be with 8 hands, right?? lol

Have a good day!!

The email address is milleniummassage@hotmail.com---it is at the krystal hotel and you need to email to make appointment (they sometimes take a day or two to get back to you)--you can get the price list at www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage----note:the prices are in pesos. THe hotel is a short walk from the pier and I think the massages are on the beach?? We are going there in a couple weeks and have booked massages. Can't wait. Bon Voyage:)

We had the couples massage last year and are going back in April:D I can't wait. It is the best and the resort is beautiful with all the architecture and pools. The girls are wonderful and the best part is......NO sales pitch at the end like on the ship.:eek:

We had the couples massage last year and are going back in April:D I can't wait. It is the best and the resort is beautiful with all the architecture and pools. The girls are wonderful and the best part is......NO sales pitch at the end like on the ship.:eek:

We are having a couples massage but we were given a choice of massages. Did you get a choice?

but it was from the tip of my nose to the tips of my toes:D Not an inch (well almost;) ) was left out. I didn't ask for anything different as I had never had a massage before that. But......My appt. is in 2 1/2 weeks:)

We are having a couples massage but we were given a choice of massages. Did you get a choice?

There is a choice between relaxing or therapeutic. The relaxing is $75 and the other is $85. They also have singles massages, which I am doing as my husband would rather sit a the pool drinking beer. Have a great cruise.:)

Can you tell me how to get to the Krystal from the port? Is it best to walk or take a taxi?

Its very close.:) We just got off the ship and started walking. found it no problem. It has a lot of Grecian typs architecture. You can't miss it.

Archived