Sunny Liston/Godrey Tour+food

ontheopenseas

For those of you who have taken either of these tours, did you eat anywhere during the tour? We are taking the tour with Sunny in April, hopefully with a stop at Sapphire Beach. I'm sure we'll get hungry during the day. I've read food is not always available at Sapphire. So, where, when and what did everyone eat? Thanks for any replies!

Good question! We are going soon and like some recommendations for easy takeout type food places in the downtown shopping area. We are planning to grab something along with drinks to take to the beach.

We just returned from there, went with Godfrey, good tour. He was on time and had name like he said he would etc. We were taken threw the port shopping area and had a 10 min, 2 mile trip to shopping downtown. He dropped us there at 1015 ish and returned in two hours. Wife and mother in law shopped and pee wee and I hit the pirate shops. ( i also bought 4 beers for $5 for ride ) You could eat then? He took us up to mountian top,(1300 feet +/- which is differant than where the ski lift type 900 feet +- ,lift takes you. There were some shops a bar , home of the Banana Daiquiri . The kids had pizza , hot dogs there, I had , yes ... and they were very good. As good as the view. Went down to Saphire , was a hotel there with alittle market store for snacks near beach bar. This place was alittle run down and not as clean as we had hoped to be honest. Beach was fine though. I would grab the food at Mountain top.

We did the Godfry tour in Dec first its a good tour for the price but if there is a beach you have in mind dont get your hopes up he takes everyone to the same beach i wanted coki but he said all are going wherever it was he took us it was not a good beach it was at some hotel and you could not even use the beach chairs but it did have a bar and grill on the beach we grabed a plate full of fries i think burgers where 12 bucks so just fries.Before we booked i did see someone eles mention he takes you to the beach he wants but thats not what it says on his website just a headsup.:o

Archived