Just Back From Freedom

ooulio

Just wanted to let you know we loved the Freedom. There is nothing wrong with the Decor. It is kind of cool. The way some people described it, I was beginning to worry. We had a Great time. Food was very good. Supper club, Sun King was really good. Our staff at the regular dining table were some of the best 2 ladies we have had. Silvya & Oksana went out of their way to please us. Every nite was a pleasure with them. Weather was great. Flight down was a night mare. That is why we always fly in a day early. We just got back this afternoon with no luggage. They changed our gate in Philadelphia . No one remembered to change our luggage gate. Now we are waiting for it. Hopefully, it arrives soon. Some one said it went to Bermuda. Hopefully, not. John Heald was great as usual. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Hello Cranston!

I was just visiting my uncle last week.

Anyhow....I just asked another poster this question, but I will ask you as well.

Are there still amentities in the bathroom. If so, what?

Did you fly in the day before?

One more......I had read on another board that they were experimenting with a new dress code for casual night. Men were allowed shorts in the dining room and jeans as well. Is this still going on?

Thanks.

We are going to be on the Freedom April 26. This is our first Carnival cruise. (We are Princess loyalists). Couple of questions about the Freedom:

How is the swimming pool and water slide? (Is the salt water pool OK? We are used to fresh water pool.)

Does is cost anything to play a game on the mini-golf? Do we need to book a time or is it first come first serve?

Is there afternoon tea time on board. My mate is British and thoroughly enjoys every opportunity to have afternoon tea.

What is the best dinner time to get. Our TA put us in 5:45 which is too early for us. We will try to change it when we get on board.

Are there many table for 2 in the dining room?

How do you find the decor? From online, it neither seems a hit or a big miss.

Thank you. It seems John Heald won't be on our cruise. He is getting ready for the Splendor. I hope whoever coming after him is just as good.

Archived