St George early morning activity

Iwant1

According to our ship's itinerary, we'll be leaving St George's at 11:30am to head back to the good ol' USA. Can anyone suggest an early morning activity we can do before we head out? We want to make the most of our time in Bermuda. Thanks!

According to our ship's itinerary, we'll be leaving St George's at 11:30am to head back to the good ol' USA. Can anyone suggest an early morning activity we can do before we head out? We want to make the most of our time in Bermuda. Thanks!

Go over to the fort in St Davids and watch the sun rise.

Last time we were there, we got up early for breakfast, then left the ship. It was a photography morning for us. We walked up to the Unfinished Cathedral. On the way back from there, we walked through Somers Garden - I took a ton of pictures (I love shooting flowers, trees, nature stuff, etc.). Once we left there, we stopped off at Somers Supermarket and bought some soda, waters, snacks, etc, to bring back on the ship for the return sailing.

The shops in St. George's should be open if you want to do some last minute shopping.

Both times we've done the Bermuda cruise, we've spent Friday morning right in St. George's. I'm too paranoid about missing the ship to wander too far afield.

Last time we were there, we got up early for breakfast, then left the ship. It was a photography morning for us. We walked up to the Unfinished Cathedral. On the way back from there, we walked through Somers Garden - I took a ton of pictures (I love shooting flowers, trees, nature stuff, etc.). Once we left there, we stopped off at Somers Supermarket and bought some soda, waters, snacks, etc, to bring back on the ship for the return sailing.

The shops in St. George's should be open if you want to do some last minute shopping.

Both times we've done the Bermuda cruise, we've spent Friday morning right in St. George's. I'm too paranoid about missing the ship to wander too far afield.

That's pretty much what we do as well and certainly can relate to the fear of missing the ship...although some extra time in Bermuda might be nice.;)

We've also managed to snorkel one last time at Tobacco Bay by getting an early start. Then like you, I spend time walking the little lanes and alleys to do some picture taking.

I took this photo and then ran into the painting of the same lane on a Bermuda web site of the same place.:)

IMG_1442.jpg

east2.jpg

Archived