Brain freeze

Lasarre

Maybe it's due to the freezing temps here, but we are leaving in 1.5 days and my brain froze. I keep thinking I'm forgetting to take something. We have cruise docs which I printed, and passports. Our luggage tags are for the wrong cabin so those don't work. Is there any other documentation I'm forgetting??? I have trip insurance. Do I need to take the paperwork with me? It is on my laptop which I am taking with me.

Wow, you plan and plan and organize and then go brain dead right before you leave. Go figure

If you need to use your insurance for any reason, make sure someone else can get the info they need off your computer. We always carry copies of the complete policy, phone numbers to call for their help and mark our luggage with the policy company name and number in case it gets lost.

Don't forget to take the credit card that you registered on your Xpress Pass ... :)

Good point--that would be bad to forget that :) My husband calls it the ever-expanding elastic plastic LOL

Archived