Best souvenir from Grand Cayman?

mrsneurotic

I'll bet she would love your "We made an interesting purchase on Labadee" story. I'm still laughing! Too funny! :D

Guess what-I submitted that story to Budget Travel magazine and it was published this month! They sent me a complimentary copy with a letter thanking me for my submission! Pretty cool! Some of the stories that make it in there are pretty hilarious.

Guess what-I submitted that story to Budget Travel magazine and it was published this month! They sent me a complimentary copy with a letter thanking me for my submission! Pretty cool! Some of the stories that make it in there are pretty hilarious.

Awesome! I'll be sure to look for it next time I'm in Barnes & Noble or Borders. :)

Hi,

Geologists believe that caymanite, the multi-layered semi-precious gem stone, is found only in the Cayman Islands. Here is a site describing what my wife bought.

http://handmade.com.ky/index.htm

Can google caymanite jewelry for more info.

Thanks, it looks quite interesting:) Do you happen to recall where she purchased her pieces ?

Thanks again!

Thanks, it looks quite interesting:) Do you happen to recall where she purchased her pieces ?

Thanks again!

Not right off, but will try to find a receipt. As I recall, it was just north of the downtown area on Bay Road (Seven Mile Beach Road) on the east side (non-ocean side). We saw caymanite at several places in Georgetown and went back and forth before deciding. Black coral was nice, too.

Archived