Any Information on the Dawn

AnneNchris

Hey everyone...so I just booked the dawn for June...soooo excited....we have cruised on the Spirit the last two years...and we LOVED it...but we wanted to change it up a little...so I would love to hear any and all information on the Dawn...the good the bad and the ugly...hopefully mostly good...lol...cant wait to hear back from everyone...thank you!!!!!

Hey everyone...so I just booked the dawn for June...soooo excited....we have cruised on the Spirit the last two years...and we LOVED it...but we wanted to change it up a little...so I would love to hear any and all information on the Dawn...the good the bad and the ugly...hopefully mostly good...lol...cant wait to hear back from everyone...thank you!!!!!

Dawn's a great ship... you will love it if you liked the Spirit :)

We sailed the Dawn this past February. It is a great ship. First time in the Eastern Caribbean. Did a lot of research on the Port of Calls board and it really paid off. We had many great adventures. The earlier poster was correct. The Mexican restaurant was fabulous. It was my favorite. Enjoyed it more then Cagneys and it was free. You'll love the Dawn.....We did

engineer

Look up a Maitre'd named "Sonny" (last reports had him at LeBistro, but he used to be at Cagney's). He is the BEST NCL employee that I have ever met. He will be extremely helpful to you and is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Archived