7:30 Flight, What to do in Tahiti last day?

I've read that we have to be our of our room by 10:00a.m., but we don't fly out until 7:45p.m. Princess does not offer anything, so what can we do to fill our last day other than sit around the ship?

Teresa

Have you thought about spending the day at the IC Papette--maybe a day room--then you can enjoy the resort--and be able to clean up before going to the airport--there would be a fee for this I'm sure--but it would give you a great day before going home--if you really want to spend some money--you could stay the night that you get into Papette at the resort and then stay the day there until time to leave for the airport

Nancy:D

I thought that Princess does do tours on the last day? Many threads about people going on Princess's tours the last day being the only ones alllowed to take a shower in the spa area.

Also you could probably pick up a half day tour on the shore that day.

Ontario Cruiser

You might do a 1/2 day with Patrick--usually over by noon--I thought that anyone who was still on board could shower before leaving for the airport--you can eat dinner/lunch/breakfast--stay by the pool/spa

Remember to get to the airport early--don't go with the croud--you want to be at the front of the crowd--the airline representatvies open when they are ready--still better to be first in line--also--no AC--and you'll have your luggage with you--I think that you even put them on a conveyer belt rather than the employees doing that job--not sure--but I think so.

Let us know what you decide to do

You might do a 1/2 day with Patrick--usually over by noon--I thought that anyone who was still on board could shower before leaving for the airport--you can eat dinner/lunch/breakfast--stay by the pool/spa

Remember to get to the airport early--don't go with the croud--you want to be at the front of the crowd--the airline representatvies open when they are ready--still better to be first in line--also--no AC--and you'll have your luggage with you--I think that you even put them on a conveyer belt rather than the employees doing that job--not sure--but I think so.

Let us know what you decide to do

Nancy,

Do you know Patrick's website? That sounds like something we might be interested in.

We have been forewarned about the airport and are planning on taking a cab to the airport before the buses leave.

Thanks,

Teresa

Nancy,

Do you know Patrick's website? That sounds like something we might be interested in.

We have been forewarned about the airport and are planning on taking a cab to the airport before the buses leave.

Thanks,

Teresa

Patrick's website--patrickaventure@mail.pf Let me know if this doesn't work--I know that this is not how to spell adventure--but the D is missing on the emails I have--normally Patrick gives tours on the day after embarkation--really don't know about the day you're leaving--but--it could be that some people are around with nothing to do before they embark and woukld enjoy the trip--also, after you hear from Patrick--and if he needs more for the trip to take place--try posting on your Roll Call--might find some people just like you who would like to kill a few hours during the day

• 3 weeks later...
I've read that we have to be our of our room by 10:00a.m., but we don't fly out until 7:45p.m. Princess does not offer anything, so what can we do to fill our last day other than sit around the ship?

Teresa

Princess does offer a number of excursions -- you'll get info on board. You can also use the ship all day, including the spa to shower. you can store handluggage on board, too.

Thanks,

Teresa

We were on the 7:30pm flight coming home. FYI the buses start at 3:45 and run every 15 minutes. I think there were 4 or 5 buses. We had transfers and luckily were on the 2nd bus. You wouldn't want to get there much after that one.

Are there towels by the pool you can use if you stay on board part of the time or should you bring your own and tuck it into your suitcase at the airport? Our flight isn't until 11:30 so we are thinking of doing a half day tour and then spending the rest of the day on the ship.

Teresa

I took my husband shopping and he bought me a beautiful pearl necklace. That was a great way of filling in time.;)

Archived