Our CP cruise delayed..now what?

susanne316

Weaver~if you would look over the posts you would see no one is doing any big complaining to justify MissJennie's comments. The good folks on our roll call including myself are disappointed to say the least. But if you look over these boards for the past couple of months, you will not find any of them complaining over trivial things. Like I said earlier, there is no doubt come Monday we will have a cruise of a lifetime.

As far as us looking at the world through rose colored glasses. Think again! My dad and my husband has made careers in the Air Force. I have lived all over the world, and I know first hand how spoiled Americans are. I know what it is like to have a loved one in war zone. I also know what it is like to lose a child. So until you walk one step in my shoes, do not pretend to know what I see.

My mom and I are going to go on this cruise. We have worked hard and waited along time to be on the ship. This is my mom's first cruise and her first vacation since my Dad passed away. So yes, we are disappointed! Is it the end of the world? No! Come Monday night, we will be on that ship having a wonderful time.

In fairness to all of the 9/25 CB passengers, we are a little disappointed that there was a delay on a long anticipated cruise. But nothing that anyone else would have felt if it had been their cruise. I have not heard any one from our group griping or expecting a hand out from Princess. But a few posters just popped in here and posted, assuming they knew we were mad and upset.

I would like to invite anyone to read our roll call thread. It consists of some wonderful people. All very concerned for the folks not only in Fl but the many folks living on the islands. My heart goes out to all of you for the troubles you have endured. My daughter is with the disaster relief team at our church and they have been down in Fl to help with the clean up. Such devastation the church has reported.

You continue to be in our prayers....

God Bless...

~Kathi~

Archived