Ever been on a Crown & Anchor Cruise?

I'm trying to search and I keep getting an error so I had to post a new thread.

Thinking of booking one, what are the special perks? i know there is a decent discount. Specifically the Serenade for 11/8/08

C&A Member's cruises are a lot of fun. There is no specific discount for these cruises unless a coupon pops up on the RCI C&A web or in the C&A quarterly magazine. It's always best to book early to take advantage of the lowest cabin prices. The popularity of any cruise will increase cabin prices.

We just did a 14 day Ultimate Alaska last September on Radiance and Rachel Hancock and her staff did an outstanding job. There are special activities planned, a little special surprise in your cabin on several nights during your cruise.

If you are D/D+, there is a free excursion offered in one of the ports that is selected by the C&A staff. You receive a call about 4 weeks prior to sailing asking if you would like to participate in the excursion.

They are just lots of fun and make the cruise even more special.

We did the C&A member cruise on the Freedom in October 2006. While the perks are nice; something in your cabin every night, free excursion for D/D+, it was not a great experience on that big a ship. 300 D/D+ were too many. It would probably be better on the Serenade with fewer PAX.

We would definitely not go on another member cruise on Voyager or Freedom class, but might on one of the other classes.

Just our opinion. Some folks love them no matter the ship.

Thanks for your replies! SuzieQ123, her husband, my boyfriend and I were eyeballing the one in November on the Serenade, so maybe it would not be so crowded. I've been on that ship twice so far and the "traffic" flows nicely on that one.

Thanks again!

Archived