Puerto Vallarta -How many ships can dock?

Jumbiecruiser

PV can hold 2 or 3 depending on the size. They will not be docking one of RCI's Genesis class as the third ship:D The only ship that is assured of docking is Carnival Pride, as it is the only ship that does the route year round.

Hopefully someone else will fill in more.

Enjoy

Ron

On our day there, it is the Oosterdam, Carnival Pride and the Ryndam which is a smaller ship.

When I was there on Thursday 11-29-07 on the Vision we were docked, one other ship was docked and one ship was tendering. Sorry i don't remember what the other ships were.

Thanks but I know how many ships are in port. Just trying to find out if the three ships that are in port are docking or are some going to tender?

There is room for three full size cruise ships to dock at the expanded Vallarta facility. (that is, three ships of the size that were in service when the expansion project was designed.) Having said that, I have watched HAL ships drop the hook and tender passengers when there was an open dock.

I don't know of any site that will tell you for sure if your ship will dock or tender. The only people that can tell you that information the the cruise line itself.

Enjoy!

Archived