Princess Brides willing to share?

kadiebug12

Any Princess Brides married at sea recently willing to share pictures and tips? We're getting married in January on Caribbean Princess and will have the ceremony and reception at sea, coordinated through The Wedding Experience. Just wondering if anyone has done something similar and would like to share their pictures? My e mail is cepausm@bellsouth.net or if they're posted to a website, you can just list the link. Thanks so much for sharing everyone and I'll be sure to post mine as soon as we return! :)

I would like to see them too if anyone has any pictures or ideas that they want to share. My email is t_dungey@sbcglobal.net . I am getting married in July 05 on the Caribbean Princess.

KadieBug, can't wait to see your pics from the wedding. You have helped me out alot. Thanks, I truly appreciate it. :p

Kelly,

I've been out of town, and came back to your pictures in my inbox. Thanks so much for sharing! The pictures are beautiful and you look gorgeous. I really do appreciate your sharing your suggestions and pictures, I love hearing advice from past brides, I think it really helps soooo much.

I'll be sure to post our pics as SOON as we get back from the honeymoon!

Archived