Plus size bathing suit question

JoKen1

Wear what you feel comfortable in! Everyone on the ship will be having too much fun to care about what you are wearing!

Enjoy your cruise no matter what kind of bathing suit you wear ;)

This is true. We saw every shape and size on our last cruise. They all just strutted their stuff and had a good time. That is what it is all about. Having a great time.

I'm expecting my new tankini from Land's End today!

kankansista,

Thanks for steering me towards Walmart. I bought a tankini set and an extra top to match the black bottoms.

I was so afraid that being a plus size it wouldn't look good but it does.

I'm off in less than one week.:)

Denise

I too am a plus size gal. We have a pool at home and I have about a dozen swimsuits. I know I dont look so great in them but what the heck . Like Popeye says, "I yam what I yam" :)

I have come to realize that my chubby cellulite looks much better when it has some color to it. I am not a sun worshiper so I use a self tanner. I love Neutragena spary in a can. My legs are notebook-paper white. I use #3 dark. It is not dark by any stretch of the imagination. Get some and try it and see if you dont think your legs look better. I know you've seen those people that you thought "Wow look at those WHITE legs". But I bet you never thought "Wow look at those FAT legs"

I spray it evenly on my legs and immediatly rub it in as if I were applying lotion all over my legs. It helps to even out the streaking. Be sure to wash your hands and arms after you do that though. Otherwise you'll have blotches on your arms. I learned the hard way. I have gotten pretty good at it and noone can tell I use it. My friends swear I lay out and get my color.

We are leaving on a cruise on Monday and I have started my "tan" today. My fat legs will look just fine.

I also wear the skirted type swim suits or swimdresses. Until I lose 100 pounds its all you'll see me in.

Archived