Freedom 6452 where does triple sleep?

starfamily

All the aft wrap photos I have seen do not show a couch. I just switched our cabin to 6452 and the woman at carnival is adament it does sleep three that there is a convertable couch. I have not been able to find photos of this cabin on the freedom only other sister ships. Does anyone have any info on this specific cabin on the Freedom- better yet any photos? thanks

Hmmm...interesting. The deck plan does not indicate that it sleeps three.

I had the same cabin, only on Victory. It did have a couch, but I don't know if it converted to a bed. There were only two of us.

Maybe she's knows something we don't? I'd be a little skeptical too, since it doesn't indicate it's a triple on the deck plans.

I said to the woman that the deck plan does not show it as a triple and she said those are the general deck plans for that class of ship. That the Freedom and The Splendor now have triples in that catagory because people complained they could not have three people in an aft. Her understanding is that the triples are only on deck six that the deck seven and eight 9A's are doubles only.

Archived