Snorkeling/Parasailing at CocoCay??

excitedcruzr

I was wondering if any of you have experiences on the all day snorkeling and parasailing that Coco Cay offers.

Also, does anyone have any experience with the dolphin swim/interaction in Nassau? (I know it's not a private island, but maybe you have some insight?

My boyfriend and I are thinking about doing the wave runner excursion at Coco Cay as well, but we're finding it hard to spend 90 dollars per person to drive on a jet ski for an hour or so. Is it worth it?

Another question about lockers: are the lockers at CocoCay lockers that you can open multiple times or is it a one time opening, then you have to pay more money in order to lock it back up?

I can only comment on the snorkeling. If you do not have your own equipment, you rent it from RCI and the snorkel shack. The equipment is yours for the day to use at your leisure. You just walk into the snorkel area from the beach. Out a distance is a sunken airplane, and there are always lots of fish to see there. There is some pretty coral also, lots of different varieties of fish.

Archived