GEM A3 Cabin #14512

lat1

Hello,

Does anyone know where you access the courtyard from the cabins on deck 14? I don't see any pictures that would tell me how many entrances from the hallway there are and where they are located in relation to cabin #14512.

Thank you.

Leslie

Hello,

Does anyone know where you access the courtyard from the cabins on deck 14? I don't see any pictures that would tell me how many entrances from the hallway there are and where they are located in relation to cabin #14512.

Thank you.

Leslie

Out you cabin door turn left about 10 feet to the entrance to the courtyard by the hottub. :D

View from your cabin door - entrance on right across from 14510

2976938070059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

Out you cabin door turn left about 10 feet to the entrance to the courtyard by the hottub. :D

View from your cabin door - entrance on right across from 14510

2976938070059187889S425x425Q85.jpg

Thanks! Is this the only entrance for the entire hall? I am wondering as I can change my location but don't know the layout. If given the choice, what cabin would you book?

Thanks again.

Leslie

There are 2 doors on each end of the Courtyard...on both sides for a total of 4 entrances into the Courtyard. :) It really is an easy hop, skip and jump from your cabin to the courtyard! :D

Cabin numbers are 14006, 14010, 14506 and 14510 are directly across from the entrance to the Courtyard area.

There are 2 doors on each end of the Courtyard...on both sides for a total of 4 entrances into the Courtyard. :) It really is an easy hop, skip and jump from your cabin to the courtyard! :D

Cabin numbers are 14006, 14010, 14506 and 14510 are directly across from the entrance to the Courtyard area.

Thanks for the great info, do you know if there is internet available in the A3's and also if there is a fee? I know that they sell packages but I also thought I saw somewhere that in the villas it was included.

Leslie

Thanks for the great info, do you know if there is internet available in the A3's and also if there is a fee? I know that they sell packages but I also thought I saw somewhere that in the villas it was included.

Leslie

Not even in the Garden Villa. At least there they supply the computer (but make you pay for the access).

Pete

Archived