How's the Holiday Inn X , Seattle Center,

buckspc

Seattlecruiser, what can you tell me about the HIE at the Seattle Center, am thinking of changing from Comfort Suites to there, would it be wise to do so. Looks like its close to Space Needle but what about the other things as Pikes Place Market, and such? Which one would you choose if it were you? Is there pulic trans near? Their website doesn't say much about public trans. For the cruiser or anyone who has been this road before, please give me some advice. Thanks for any infor anyone might have for a two day stay before a Princess Cruise on May 4th. I can change hotels with no penalty I think. We use Holiday Inn Express all the time and they are pretty much standard at all places. The site only talks about driving not walking to anything. Do most have cars that stay there? We will be using cabs as it doesn't mention a shuttle, or do they have one? Thanks, Buck

Seattlecruiser, what can you tell me about the HIE at the Seattle Center, am thinking of changing from Comfort Suites to there, would it be wise to do so. Looks like its close to Space Needle but what about the other things as Pikes Place Market, and such? Which one would you choose if it were you? Is there pulic trans near? Their website doesn't say much about public trans. For the cruiser or anyone who has been this road before, please give me some advice. Thanks for any infor anyone might have for a two day stay before a Princess Cruise on May 4th. I can change hotels with no penalty I think. We use Holiday Inn Express all the time and they are pretty much standard at all places. The site only talks about driving not walking to anything. Do most have cars that stay there? We will be using cabs as it doesn't mention a shuttle, or do they have one? Thanks, Buck

Holiday Inn Express and Comfort Suites are about equidistant to Seattle Center/Space Needle. Holiday Inn Express is about 1/2 mile closer to Pike Place Market. There are bus stops on Dexter/Aurora going downtown, where you can transfer to other destinations. To my knowledge, they do NOT have a shuttle, but buses work just fine. No need to pay for a cab, except for the ride to Terminal 30.

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express....had a great view of the Space Needle....but as far as walking...it was right on a major highway which wasn't so easy to cross...have to walk down a ways :) It was a nice property however :)

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express....had a great view of the Space Needle....but as far as walking...it was right on a major highway which wasn't so easy to cross...have to walk down a ways :) It was a nice property however :)

That's true, you do have to walk about a block and a half to cross Dexter/Aurora, since Aurora is Highway 99...

Archived