Recent stay at Hyatt PLace FLL?

4havingfun

Booked the Hyatt Place for one night pre-cruise for our next cruise back when it was Amerisuites and being renovated, anyone stay recently that can update us on how the renovations went. Do they have the comfortable Hyatt beds? Still have airport and cruise shuttle? Breakfast? Thanks for your help.

We are staying at the Hyatt Place this Saturday night, you will have to wait until first week ofApril for a review! Have read lots of reviews and hopefully it looks ok!

Is this the same property I think the address is 400 SE Second Ave. We're staying there this Saturday night.

Is this the same property I think the address is 400 SE Second Ave. We're staying there this Saturday night.

No, you are staying at the Hyatt Regency in Miami Florida. The OP is staying at the Hyatt Place in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

To the OP and salami, there are two Hyatt Places in Fort Lauderdale. One is in Plantation and the other is on 17th Street (10th and Cordova actually). Make sure you are staying at the one you want to stay at.

We are staying at the 17th Street (10th St.) location. Also wondering about the service, read some not so favorable reviews here before they switched to the Hyatt name, didn't know if it was just due to the renovations or if there is a deeper problem. Salami, if this is the same one you will be staying at, I will look forward to your review.

To all of those staying at the 10th St. in FLL Hyatt Place, will you please come back and give us a review? We're staying there pre-cruise on 5-10 and have a few other cruisers there with us. I would love to be the one to report a positive, glowing review to the others!;)

Thanks for your help!

Archived