All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Originally Posted by snorkelman viewpost.gif

If you scanned in the compass, why not upload it to something like photobucket and post the link and then everyone can view it without giving out email addresses and cluttering up this thread.

I have the Eastern Compasses & Daily Menus. I know NOTHING about Photobucket - but I would be happy to email to someone who could put into a form that anyone reading this thread could click on & save.

I have emailed to about 40 since Sat- Would like to make available to all rather than individually.

We are counting the days until 11/8 when we cruise.

Thanks, djay

I have our last Freedom review in my blog if anyone is interested. Visit my website in my address and then select Blog.

Thanks for sharing a lot of interesting information. We sail Aug 30 on the Freedom and have sailed on the Mariner several times. I was disappointed when it left Port Canaveral for the west coast and hope she will return.

Have a great day, Thelma

Fran ... you are amazing ... and have the patience of a saint. Thanks for sending the compasses to all of us!!

Awwww......thanks! Actually, I just planning my own cruises......so I'm happy to help someone do the same. If I had the patience of a saint, I wouldn't be so happy when summer comes....and happy to say "bye-bye" to all my first graders. Summer IS my favorite time of year!!

Awwww......thanks! Actually, I just planning my own cruises......so I'm happy to help someone do the same. If I had the patience of a saint, I wouldn't be so happy when summer comes....and happy to say "bye-bye" to all my first graders. Summer IS my favorite time of year!!

Oops!

That should be: I just LOVE planning my own cruises........