before I go......

spealex

Can anyone give me an official answer.....

can we take alchohol aboard the ship when we initially board?

Where do we take the white piloow cases for them to be signed by the characters.

What is the soonest we could get to the port to board the ship I know the ship gives a time but as in past experience, you can usually get on much earlier than what they initially say.

If you dont like the food being served at your restaurant, can you order from the menu of other restaurants?

At what times do they allow the early boarding guests to enter their cabins? Is it a set time or is time as the cabins become ready?

Thanks so much, is it obvious this is my first Disney cruise?

Yes, from what I've heard you can bring your own alcohol.

Put your pillowcases in a ziploc bag with your fabric markers or sharpies. Label it with your name and stateroom number. Take it to guest services upon boarding and they will return it to you on your last night.

Many people arrive at port as early as 10:00am. Once on board the rooms are not typically ready until 1:30pm.

Don't know about the menu question. There's a variety of choices on the menu each night so you should be able to find something you like.

Archived