shopping in Coz

Cshell5

Since the search is down, and I forgot to print it out, Can someone tell me tell me (or remind me) where all the great shopping is in Coz. I remember it was called Cinco something. I think it was around Pancho's backyard. Looking for purses(cheap) and mexican dishes. We leave tomorrow. Beignets at Cafe Du Monde in NOLA then onboard. :D Thanks.

My daughter and I sail tomorrow:D We want to do shopping in Cozumel. Is it close to the pier, will we need to take a taxi? If so, where should we tell the cabdriver we want to go to? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

My daughter and I sail tomorrow:D We want to do shopping in Cozumel. Is it close to the pier, will we need to take a taxi? If so, where should we tell the cabdriver we want to go to? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I asked this same question not too long ago. I was told you would be able to see downtown from one of the piers and the others just say downtown.

We did all our shopping right there at the pier area. We scouted it all out first, saw what looked good and what we'd want to skip. Then we did our actual shopping after we came back from our excursion. Haggled our fannies off and came home with tons of cool stuff, souvenirs, jewelry, purses, t shirts, gifts, all dirt cheap. LOVED shopping in Coz!

Archived