Legend of the Seas questions

We are booked Oct 30 Med cruise from Rome on Legend and then back to back Rome to Singapore and very excited. Two cruises, different TAs. Odd, I know, but it's a long story. Can anyone please help with a few questions.

1. We are booked in Junior Suite on both cruises but different suites very close. Is it easy to transfer in between cruises?

2. Does Junior Suite have walk-in robe?

3. On the RCI site showing virtual tours of Vision Class ships (and I presume Legend is Visions class but not sure) it pictures a Showboat Lounge and Some Enchanted Evening Lounge on Deck 6 but not on Deck Plan of Legend. Any clues?

5. Are there any specilaity restaurnts on Legend?

These forums have heaps of wondeful information from experienced cruisers and a great help to new cruisers and I hope someone can assist.

Many thanks

Aussie Bruce

We are booked Oct 30 Med cruise from Rome on Legend and then back to back Rome to Singapore and very excited. Two cruises, different TAs. Odd, I know, but it's a long story. Can anyone please help with a few questions.

1. We are booked in Junior Suite on both cruises but different suites very close. Is it easy to transfer in between cruises?

2. Does Junior Suite have walk-in robe?

3. On the RCI site showing virtual tours of Vision Class ships (and I presume Legend is Visions class but not sure) it pictures a Showboat Lounge and Some Enchanted Evening Lounge on Deck 6 but not on Deck Plan of Legend. Any clues?

5. Are there any specilaity restaurnts on Legend?

These forums have heaps of wondeful information from experienced cruisers and a great help to new cruisers and I hope someone can assist.

Many thanks

Aussie Bruce

Let's see if I can help answer your questions.

1. If you are on a B2B cruise, the day of disembarkation/embarkation, you will have help moving your belongings from one cabin to another. You may have to leave the ship for a short time to go thru customs, depending where you are. Some countries allow you to stay onboard at the end of one voyage and start of another.

2. The clothes closet is opposite the door to the bathroom and is a hanger type, not a walk in. If you are inquiring about a robe......ask your steward for one. They keep robes for Grand Suites and above and for Diamond members, but if you ask, more than likely you will get the use of one.

3.Go to the RCI site and click on the Vision Class, then click on the Legend of the Seas, and then look at the deck plans. That has everything laid out. There is no Enchanted Evening or Showboat Lounge, however there are lounges such as the Anchors Aweigh lounge on deck 5 or the main showroom on deck 4. Just different names for the same type of lounge.

5. Sorry, so far there are no specialty restaurants on the Legend of the Seas.

Rick

Let's see if I can help answer your questions.

1. If you are on a B2B cruise, the day of disembarkation/embarkation, you will have help moving your belongings from one cabin to another. You may have to leave the ship for a short time to go thru customs, depending where you are. Some countries allow you to stay onboard at the end of one voyage and start of another.

2. The clothes closet is opposite the door to the bathroom and is a hanger type, not a walk in. If you are inquiring about a robe......ask your steward for one. They keep robes for Grand Suites and above and for Diamond members, but if you ask, more than likely you will get the use of one.

3.Go to the RCI site and click on the Vision Class, then click on the Legend of the Seas, and then look at the deck plans. That has everything laid out. There is no Enchanted Evening or Showboat Lounge, however there are lounges such as the Anchors Aweigh lounge on deck 5 or the main showroom on deck 4. Just different names for the same type of lounge.

5. Sorry, so far there are no specialty restaurants on the Legend of the Seas.

Rick

Many thanks. Very quick, Rick.

Sorry about the robe confusion. Different names for different parts of the world. I did mean what you call closet and I obviously won't be going in or coming out of that.

Cheers

Aussie Bruce

Archived