the Tour Store

panurse

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone ever used the Tour store to book tours? We are thinking of doing the Panoramic Island Tour for $20 pp.

Jane,

We just got back from our 7 day Destiny cruise, and used The Tour Store for our full day Cat sail out of St Kitts. While it's not the same tour you are looking at, I can tell you that the company was very responsive and professional. We contacted them via email prior to our trip, and they were ready and waiting for us as we got off the ship. The crew on the Cat were professional, concerned for everyone's saftey, and helped make our day on St Kitts and Nevis both memorable and fun! I would recommend them without hesitation!

Silc

Jane,

We just got back from our 7 day Destiny cruise, and used The Tour Store for our full day Cat sail out of St Kitts. While it's not the same tour you are looking at, I can tell you that the company was very responsive and professional. We contacted them via email prior to our trip, and they were ready and waiting for us as we got off the ship. The crew on the Cat were professional, concerned for everyone's saftey, and helped make our day on St Kitts and Nevis both memorable and fun! I would recommend them without hesitation!

Silc

On their website it says the tour is from 10-4 , but our ship ( Miracle) is only in port from 9 -4 so we must be back at latest by 3:30! What time was your ship there til, and what time was your tour? Do you recall the name of the company that did your tour?

Especially when you don't book through the cruise line!

We were back to the port between 3:30 and 4:00. Our ship left port at 5:00. Their office and pier are literally steps from where we got off the ship. You may want to contact them and see if they can work with you.

Good luck!

Silc

• 2 weeks later...

We are sailing the Destiny in August and will be in port from 7:00 am - 4:00 p.m. I contacted the Tour Store and they said that they would adjust the time of the Full Day Cat Sail to go from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. I am a little bit hesitant thinking that its cutting a little close if we run late - should I be concerned about this??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have been waiting for a response from the Tour store for over 2 weeks. I am trying to book a group of 10 people for the panoramic island tour.

I just sent my 3rd request for the credit card authorization to give them a deposit.

I'm beginning to think I might not want to give them any up front money.

Anyone who's already used Tour Store, did you have problems getting them to reply to your emails?

Archived