Hour After Hour.

angela76

Definitely an addiction. My family laughts at me all the time now, even when I found out our gty cabin numbers using the "trick" I learned on here. They want to know what I'll do after our cruise with all my spare time, so of course the answer is "book another cruise!"

I find myself on this site more and more each day. It is taken over my life:D . But without I would be lost. Just wanted to say Thanks for all the helpful information.

Yeah... ya' know... it does that to ya'... I stopped by here last July to ask one quick question and I never left!!

In spite of the problems we have with the board once in a while and the occasional loony that drops by this is far and away the most informative (and fun!) cruise web site in the world!

Glad you're enjoying your stay!!!

Yeah... ya' know... it does that to ya'... I stopped by here last July to ask one quick question and I never left!!

In spite of the problems we have with the board once in a while and the occasional loony that drops by this is far and away the most informative (and fun!) cruise web site in the world!

Glad you're enjoying your stay!!!

Host Mach, if you've managed that many posts in less than a year I agree it has taken over your life. ;- )

On the one hand it's great getting all this info but on the other hand I hate the obsession. My 11yo son, who's going on our Aug cruise, gets really excited when he sees me on this site because he's SO excited about the cruise. He wants me to learn as much as I can to make the trip great. And I'm hoping for that, too. But (like another recent poster brought up) I am also worried I will have too much info & be underwhelmed when I'm finally on the ship. That's what happened to me 2 summers ago when I planned our vacation to Disney World. We had been to Disney several times but this time we stayed at the Polynesian Resort. I was on a couple of message boards & got tons of info & MAN was I unimpressed when we got there! It was a great letdown. Hopefully cruising will be a diofferent experience.

BonnieVA, I don't think you will underwhelmed. No one can describe the feel of cruising. Or the smell, or the total joy and relaxed feel of it. You might have a picture in your mind of the ship or ports, and you could be disappointed about that, I hope not, but you can't imagine the feeling inside until you've expieranced it. I sometimes yearn for that feeling, not the decor, food or ports. I think most of us who "have" to cruise again, and again just love the "happiness inside" when we're on the ocean.

Archived