Rental car question.....

It might of helped if you would tell us the port. Since I think the Valor is sailing out of Miami I think most major companies do offer shuttle service. I know Thrifty does for sure. I am assuming you mean from their airport locations,

Doh! Yes out of Miami. We will be renting a car for the day in between our 2 cruises. We would like to rent from someone that has a shuttle. We would like it to be an airport location since that is the area our hotel is in. It doesn't have to be though.

Thanks!!

Because you are on Valor, you will need the shuttle for Sunday. I called all of those places listed above and the only one offering a shuttle from Port of Miami was Alamo. There shuttle is free and goes to Miami Internatitional to pick up your Rental. We are on Valor May 4. Have fun!

We will be needing the shuttle Monday morning. When we get off Valor Sunday morning we will be catching a cab to the airport with the other couple that is cruising Valor with us. They are flying home Sunday. My DH & I are sailing Fascination solo. We are wanting the shuttle to get us to the port after we drop our rental car off on Monday.

I had a similar question as we will be boarding the Pride on April 13th. We're renting a car in LA for a few days prior to boarding and intend to drop off the car before the cruise. Which is the closest rental car company closest to the Long Beach port? Do any provide transportation to the port? I called Enterprise and they told me that they do not, and that I would need to take the public bus or call a cab.

Any help would be most appreciated!! Thank you:)

Archived