retaurants in Miami

royalwedding

Hey, I know that this may be more of a question for the weddings board but I figured some of the people on this board may be more experienced in cruising and have gone on more crusies leaving from Miami.

I am getting married on the Liberty of the Seas out of Miami in May and everyone in my wedding party is staying over the night before. I would like to take them out for kind of a "rehearsal" dinner and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants close to the Marriot Biscayne Bay that would be nice.

Hey, I know that this may be more of a question for the weddings board but I figured some of the people on this board may be more experienced in cruising and have gone on more crusies leaving from Miami.

I am getting married on the Liberty of the Seas out of Miami in May and everyone in my wedding party is staying over the night before. I would like to take them out for kind of a "rehearsal" dinner and I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants close to the Marriot Biscayne Bay that would be nice.

I don't know where it was we were at (we were driven by a friend) but if there is a PF Changs (I believe that is the name - perhaps google it) is a GREAT restaurant and really nice inside but not over the top fancy. It's a sit down (non buffet) Chinese restaurant w many options.

Perhaps a local could give you details on where, or check out the port boards.

You might want to try The Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne, good atmosphere and not quite 7 miles & only about a 15 minute drive from your hotel. You can check out their website at TheRustyPelican.com and see if it will work for you. Congrats on your upcomming marriage & enjoy your cruise!:)

Archived