RCCL Insurance Question -Refund??

Lol Merion_Mom I didn't notice until you pointed it out.

Interesting info to be reading. I've been wondering about how the insurance would work if you bought it for preexisting conditions of family members as well as what happens if you move your cruise date (in some instances). I've missed the preexisting conditions window now (I wasn't about to pay insurance yet when I'm far from certain the date we have booked (in Oct 2015) will indeed happen until possibly SEPT/OCT of 2016). Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what happens if you buy the insurance @ final payment time and have to cancel (last minute obviously) because (God forbid) a family member dies? At least 2 of DH's and my parents are elderly and have preexisting conditions. I'm just not sure if those preexisting conditions are looked at in the case of death. Obviously I'll look it up before I buy but I was just curious to know if anyone already knows.

Holy Carp!

This thread is TEN YEARS OLD!!!!!

I told them to lock it but they didn't. I hate it when reeeeealllly old threads get restarted. It'll just keep recirculating as people comment how old it is, or don't read the whole thing and post new info.

Archived