Booking excursions - website issue

yiddishkopf

This board has always been very helpful and I'm sure that many of your will be able to assist with this problem.

We leave on the Statendaam (from Osaka) on 4-19. We decided to book excursions on line -- that means that I will be doing the booking as my SO is computer literate but depends on me to do these tasks. I don't mind, but I am stumped.

I booked my excursions separately because there is one excursion that he wants but I don't want. Also, they go on two separate credit cards. I did mine first, but now when I try to book his, I can't get rid of my name and put his name in.

If you can tell me how to do this I will be most appreciative.

I look forward to your replies.

A couple of shots in the dark here. Leave the HAL website and then go in again. Use your friend's booking number and name. See if that works.

If it doesn't, perhaps the computer is "seeing" you as the same person? Try clearing your cookies.

And you do realize it's getting late to book on-line? You don't have a lot of time left. If you can't get the computer to work, you might want to call Seattle and see if you can book your friend that way.

Thank you for your message, Ruth C. You are a great help on these boards. Actually, we usually wait until we are on board to book excursions -- this is the first time we decided to pre book.

My daughter also made the suggestion about deleting cookies, so I will try that in the AM. It is too late today -- for me, not for the computer.

Archived