Flight Rescheduling headaches, anyone else???

penngater

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there was having as many problems as we seem to be with flights???

Last month we had our original flight scheduled on Delta on 5/26 at 10 am from Atlanta to Honolulu and that flight was cancelled and we were put on the 4pm one that day... so now were are going through LA and leaving on the 25th...

We had to reschedule our Honolulu-Kona flights b/c we were taking Aloha... so that was a whole different story...

Now today, yet another change with our return flights, again on Delta being chnaged around...plus if we had not made the first changes, our original flight to Atlanta was also cancelled...

I am starting to think we are jinxed...

Thanks!

We're flying Delta and are on our third reschedule. Like you, we also were booked on Aloha for Inter-Island. Now it is Hawaiian Airlines. On top of the air we were sweating the cruise. The ship we're on is the Pride of Aloha and we are on their last Hawaiian cruise. If we'd booked one week later we would have been canceled.

We are on Delta out of atlanta on June 6th. We had flight number changes last week from 850 and 851 to 1560 and 1561. Seats and times for the outbound flight were unchanged, but seats were reasigned for the inbound flight on the 14th. I bet we get shuffled again. Looks like Delta is trying to juggle passengers into a minimum number of full flights because of fuel costs.

Archived