any info on vision of the seas kc

flaca

just looking for any opinions or info

any recent cruisers on Vision of the Sea with children....how was the KC we'll be on it in two weeks with my 6 year old..so we've been happy with the KC on all the other cruises we've done

End of 2007. We only brought our 3 year old and left baby at home. Our daughter loved the kids club! We however didn't like the ship itself. We found the food to be bad, service poor and facilities dirty. This was our first time on RCL and we were assured that the newer, larger ships were much better. BUT, I do have to say that she had no idea we didn't love it and was just happy to have so many kids in the kids club for a change(we usually sail HAL). I do have to say the staff and security were great the the club. The activities are scheduled and the kids really seemed to enjoy themselves!!!

just looking for any opinions or info

any recent cruisers on Vision of the Sea with children....how was the KC we'll be on it in two weeks with my 6 year old..so we've been happy with the KC on all the other cruises we've done

We were on Vision OTS three weeks ago. My seven-year old DD loved it. There were plenty of activities each day, and we were able to leave her off and pick her up pretty much when we wanted two. She brought various arts-and-crafts and science experiments back to the cabin.

They have three nights when the kids can eat dinner together (frees the parents), but you have to sign up by 12:00.

They also have late-night care after 10pm -- $5 per hour, changed by the 1/4 hour --, but didn't seem to have any organized activities. (If you do this, let your child know about what time you will be by for pickup. We received two voice mails after 10:00 that DD wanted to be picked up.)

BTW Our shipboard experience was much better than that of the previous poster. Good food, great service, clean ship.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

Archived