On board spending credit question/comment

tamariadawn

I am sailing on the 10/4/2004 Dawn Princess. My husband and I received a travelocity pp credit of $100 plus Princess book -while -on- board -for- the -next- cruise credit of $75 pp. That equals $350 total for 2 people.

We received the actual tickets. Each ticket says $325.

Does that mean we really have $650 to spend ($325 x2) ? IF YES, can the Princess take it away if they notice the mistake?

Comments are appreciated.

This is not a mistake - you just were not informed of the additional 'compensation' ship-board credit that Princess gave all passengers on your voyage.

Because they have cut ports and shortened port times, Princess gave each passenger that had booked prior to a certain date an additional $150 per person on this voyage. So, $150 x2 = the additional $300 you have discovered.

Now, have a great trip and treat yourself to a fabulous spa experience!

Bon Voyage

[i](ps: you can meet others on your cruise and read all about the details of the cancelled ports by [/i][url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44396&page=1&pp=20"][i]checking out your ROLL CALL[/i][/url][i] board.)[/i]

Archived