Tranquilo

NoVa Mimi

We've used Capt, Anthony on two times..

last Jan. on the full day sail was the most current.

It was a very relaxing day... nice company (happen to "run into" someone we had met on a previous trip there... manager from the Marriott).

The sail was enjoyable but not GREAT. We're not drinkers so we didn't

enjoy the "punch" (though everyone else DID) or Balashis. Wasn't impressed with the first snorkle stop.., and didn't realize where the second one was... they brought out the dingy when they were serving the soup asking if anyone want to go to reef. So we were expecting to move to a second spot and found out that was it (after 30 mins)... so all in all wasn't impressed.

Was hoping to go on Jolly Pirates but after their accident (struck by lightening) after Ivan realized that it isn't going to happen. Will look into 1/2 day at Depalm or MiDushi...

Carolyn

Carolyn, thank you for the information! Jolly Pirate's has a new boat. I emailed them and have been searching various excursions sites, and apparently they are replacing the boat that got hit and burned. Have you been on that excursion? If so, could you please let me know what you thought of it? Thanks again!

Tranquilo sounds so wonderful. But, upon looking at their website, they only do the snorkel trips on Tues/Th/Fri & we will be in Aruba on a Monday. On Mondays they do private charters, which we could book at a whopping $120/hour! I guess we'll be doing Mi Dushi or Jolly Pirates. I also heard of Robertos, red sail, and arubawavedancer. Has anyone used any of these companies?

we're DEFINITELY doing Jolly Pirates...

been in touch w/Carla and they're back "in business"

also if you book on line you save 15% (so the full day is $43)

Like where they leave from Moombas, nice area to hang out on Palm Beach after the excursion.

Find MiDushi's sometimes a bit crowded since they also book the cruise excursions.

Oh, now I remember what Tranquillo's drink offering was

JET FUEL....

But we found it a bit pricy $$ for 2 adults and 2 kids over $180

for one ho-hum snorkel stop (over brownish coral) and then ham sandwiches and pea soup... Really looking forward to Jolly Pirates.

Carolyn

Archived