Anyone Have the Duty Free Alcohol Price List Handy?

Rowan555

I have the liquor list from the ship. I don't see any vanilla vodka listed. I'm not a vodka drinker, so give me a specific name and I'll see if it is listed. Assorted Absolut flavors are $12.95. I don't see any Stoli.
You can make some $$ if you charge a small fee for the list.

My price list from the Glory, the week of 3/29/08 lists 1 L. of Absolut, unflavored, for $12.95. Something called "Captain Marco" is $7.95.

If anyone would like a copy of this list, leave your email. I have it scanned, I just don't know how to attach it to a CC post.

I'd love a copy too. Thank you.

cjar855@sbcglobal.net

I haven't been overly impressed with most of the liquor prices on our cruises. It seems the bottles are $4-5 less than at home. I'm looking for the 70% duty free deals you hear about. Any way, having to pack it in my luggage for the trip home, I haven't bought on the last 2 cruises. Maybe would have bought a few bottles if I drove.

I haven't been overly impressed with most of the liquor prices on our cruises. It seems the bottles are $4-5 less than at home. I'm looking for the 70% duty free deals you hear about. Any way, having to pack it in my luggage for the trip home, I haven't bought on the last 2 cruises. Maybe would have bought a few bottles if I drove.
Yes,i get liquor cheaper here in Florida,the Absolut is about the only thing i would buy.

I also agree. I can buy Johnny Walker Black for $27.95 here and can also get Crown for $18.95 here, which are both cheaper than the ship's price.

if it's vodka you're looking for, we've found it much cheaper on the islands than on the ship. 7-8.99 per bottle of absolute.

tequila, on the other hand, has been just the opposite. i got off the ship w/ 6 32.00 bottles of patron:eek: :eek: :eek:

that's almost half price!

Archived