Carnival Miracle out of NY June 2nd whos going??

NickyBe50

Hi everyone,

I am getting married May 25th and we are leaving for our honeymoon the week after. We are going on the Carnival Miracle out of New York on June 2nd to San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola. We are both 22. Just looking for people around our age or older...doesnt really matter...who are going on the same cruise. Let me know!!!

Thanks

Nicole

Hi everyone,

I am getting married May 25th and we are leaving for our honeymoon the week after. We are going on the Carnival Miracle out of New York on June 2nd to San Juan, St. Thomas, and Tortola. We are both 22. Just looking for people around our age or older...doesnt really matter...who are going on the same cruise. Let me know!!!

Thanks

Nicole

You should post this over in roll call you will have better luck.

Hi everyone,

Thanks

Nicole

Hey Nicole,

I am going on this sailing, but as waitin4acruise said, check out the roll call. We have around 50-60 of us on the ship that week. It is going to be a great time!

Archived