Just in from NOS, things I did not expect

rrkky

Someone asked, what is quest.

Quest is a game show in Studio B. 15 team leaders are chosen, I was a team leader. Sit in the first two rows to be team leader.

The cruise director Ken (on NOS) say, I need for example two men wearing womans shoes. You as the leader have to grab 2 men out of the audience in your section, have them put on womans shoes and run with them up to the cruise director to get your points.

The funniest one was 2 men dirty dancing, this man in my section, in his 70s at least, hopped over the rail with the man next to him (they were complete strangers) to run to Ken and dirty dance.

The team leaders get Bingo cards, the winning team leader gets some things like t-shirts and hats, and the winning team gets a trinket, like a keychain. A BLAST.

Glad you asked.

You are taken to a room with a mirror, that is you and your spouse are taken together to this room. You are shown facial scrub, cleanser etc. You are then shown the shower with multiple heads and body wash etc. Next you are shown the Rasul chamber. All blue tie, dim lights, steam rocks in center, 3 types of muds to rub on your bodies, several kinds of oils. After getting all the instructions on what goes where, the attendent leaves and says you have 55 minutes, and says she will knock to give you a 5 minute warning.

You and your spouse apply the scrubs etc, in front of the mirror, proceed to the shower, than to the chamber (steam room) afer your mud each other, then you sit an relax (yeah right he he ) and then it begins to rain in the chamber to wash you off.

VERY COOL. VERY UNIQUE. VERY.................................

You get the idea.

My husband thought it was the best treat ever............

Cost $89 per couple for one hour, and if you buy 3 products that you tried out, which you can do for about $89 then the treatment is free.

No germ comments please.

Archived