Pictures of Food on Mariner

There are 8 of us going on RCCL for the first time and we keep hearing from a lot of people that the food on Carnival is so much better than RCCL. We have been on 7 Carnival Cruises and know their food and we thought that if anybody had any pictures we would have something to compare it to. We recently saw pictures of Carnival's food posted on the carnival thread, and didn't know if anybody had any pictures from RCCL.

IMHO looking at pictures is not going to make a difference. But after 8 RCI cruises and one on NCL ( which I did NOT like), I think RCI has very good food.

I am sure somewhere here somone has pictures, but my food never stays on the plate long enough to take pictures.:rolleyes:

And to be honest if you have already decided the food will not be good, then you will be very critical and be comparing every nuance of not only the food but every aspect of the cruise. When I go on vacation food is nice when I am hungry but after that ( or even before) I do not think much about it. I eat to live not live to eat. Just go exoecting ti havea good time. When I eat out with friends, the company and conversation is what is important.

okay, so don't be mean to the OP. if you don't have pics, you don't have them. people ask all sorts of questions on the boards, and I don't think this is out of the ordinary. she just wants to get excited about her cruise.

I don't know how the food compares in taste, because I've never been on carnival. But, royal carribbean's food is awesome. It's presented beautifully and it tastes just as good as some of the food in the best restaurants i've ever been to. you won't be disappointed.

You have to try it yourself, but I think Carnivl's pizza is much better than RC. As for the dining room it is about the same. The buffet I feel is better on Carnival. The things I miss on RC is the poolside grill and deli.

You will find plenty to eat, and once you eat a cookie you will keep going back for more.

Just go with an open mind, and enjoy the food for what it is, a product of mass production. Do try Chops and Portofinos, the service is great and the food is wonderful.

IMHO looking at pictures is not going to make a difference. But after 8 RCI cruises and one on NCL ( which I did NOT like), I think RCI has very good food.

I am sure somewhere here somone has pictures, but my food never stays on the plate long enough to take pictures.:rolleyes:

And to be honest if you have already decided the food will not be good, then you will be very critical and be comparing every nuance of not only the food but every aspect of the cruise. When I go on vacation food is nice when I am hungry but after that ( or even before) I do not think much about it. I eat to live not live to eat. Just go exoecting ti havea good time. When I eat out with friends, the company and conversation is what is important.

Looks like you are living well.

We are going to be on the Mariner in September. Does anybody have any pictures of food from the Mariner, either dining room or the Windjammer?:)

Hi kimberly1949, Glad to have you here! Don't worry about some of the comments.

I have never sailed Carnival but can only tell you that I have sailed with Royal Caribbean 3 times and am sailing again one week from today (:D) and really enjoy their food. The best thing, and I know Carnival does this, too, but if you don't like the food you can always send it back and get something else.

Oh, I wanted to tell you, you might check Google images. People put all kinds of photos on the internet.

Enjoy your trip!

Angela

Archived