Freestyle Dailies wanted from April/May 2008 Gem Western Med Cruisers...

Preds

Hoping we might get some volunteers to scan and or mail copies of the Freestyle Dailies for the Gem's Western Mediterranean itinerary.

Can anyone sailing the Gem on the repo cruise or the early May cruises be kind enough to scan and email them? If you need a host to publish them on, I have a free one we could use (see the Spirit link in my Sig).

I understand the repo cruise just left a couple days ago, so hoping some of the upcoming cruisers might read this and take note to help out.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Any recent Gem cruisers able to post some links to the Freestyle Dailies for the current Western Mediterranean itinerary?

We'll be on her in a little over a month and would like to see what the ship activites look likefor ourselves, as well as for our kids (Tweens or Teens programs would be great)!

I actually grabbed them from every day of the cruise for mementos. Will scan them for you by the end of the week :)

Awesome! Thanks. I have a place I can host the for free if you want to email them to me. If you have a host that's cool too!

I scanned them as 100dpi color PDF's for our Spirit cruise this past February (click on the link to the PDF's at the bottom of my sig to see what I mean). It kept the file size down but still kept them readable.

My email addy is preds1 at gmail dot com.

Archived