Triumph Bow Cabins????????????

Skyev21

Anyone ever stayed in the Bow cabin on Triumph? I've heard that it's very rocky so I'm nervous now! Rm 1003. This Saturday is embarkation day!!!

I wanted a balcony but were all sold out! Looks a little larger than standard OV cabins, based on deck plans. If anyone has pics or info regarding this ship and/or cabin, please send them! Thanks & BON VOYAGE!!! :D

Anyone ever stayed in the Bow cabin on Triumph? I've heard that it's very rocky so I'm nervous now! Rm 1003. This Saturday is embarkation day!!!

I wanted a balcony but were all sold out! Looks a little larger than standard OV cabins, based on deck plans. If anyone has pics or info regarding this ship and/or cabin, please send them! Thanks & BON VOYAGE!!! :D

I havent had a bow cabin on the Triumph, both times Ive sailed her I had midship, but I did have a bow cabin on the Destiny (cabin 6102) which is very close in size to the Triumph and loved it, I felt it was about the same as midship, the only bad part was the noise in the mornings from the anchors being let out in port, the positive is there was a door that went to a semi private balcony at the front of the ship that was very quiet and peaceful. In my opinion anything midship forward is a great cabin, I dont think I would like aft cabins as I seemed to have always felt more motion at the back of the ship. Enjoy the Triumph shes a beautiful ship!

I havent had a bow cabin on the Triumph, both times Ive sailed her I had midship, but I did have a bow cabin on the Destiny (cabin 6102) which is very close in size to the Triumph and loved it, I felt it was about the same as midship, the only bad part was the noise in the mornings from the anchors being let out in port, the positive is there was a door that went to a semi private balcony at the front of the ship that was very quiet and peaceful. In my opinion anything midship forward is a great cabin, I dont think I would like aft cabins as I seemed to have always felt more motion at the back of the ship. Enjoy the Triumph shes a beautiful ship!

Thanks so much for your advise. I'm actually staring to relax a little, based on your past experiences. I'm very excited!

I will be on the Triumph on Sat also!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm jealous of you both, I have 140 days left til my cruise. Not sure if they still have them or not but at the hamburger/hotdog grill they used to have steak sandwiches, but you had to ask for them, they were very delicious, I ate way more of them than I should have lol.

I'm jealous of you both, I have 140 days left til my cruise. Not sure if they still have them or not but at the hamburger/hotdog grill they used to have steak sandwiches, but you had to ask for them, they were very delicious, I ate way more of them than I should have lol.

I'll definitely look into it! I can't wait to eat more than I can too. lol! Sorry u have to wait soooo long but I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait!

Bon Voyage my friend!

Archived