Kids Crew Backpack - what is it (what is in it)

hunterJay

HOPE THIS HELP.

I AM GETTING ONE FOR MY KID ON UPCOMING CRUISE TO ALASKA.

SOUND REASONABLE.:)

KID’S CREW BACKPACK WITH UNLIMITED SODA PROGRAM

Includes:

• Backpack with unlimited soda program: $39.50* NCL’s sturdy Kid’s Crew backpack

with luggage tag includes a T-shirt, baseball cap and a souvenir cup with free soda fountain fill-ups good throughout the cruise.

• Unlimited beverage program: $16.00*

*Price based on a 7-day cruise. Available only to kids up to 12 years of age

I bought one for my son two weeks ago on the Sun. The backpack is nice - it is royal blue, a thick canvas type, and a good size. The t-shirt and hat are cute. You buy it in the camp. (I did not see this advertised anywhere; I had read about it here beforehand).

• 11 months later...

Was thinking of ordering the Teen Passport for DS (13) and Backpack for DD (8). Can they (the kids) trade the soda card for the coupons. DD doesnt drink that much soda (maybe 1 per day) and DS has to limit his sugar intake so will only be allowed 1 drink per day. However, DS drinks diet soda like crazy and DD would love smoothies instead. Can DD use his coupons? Can I? Not trying to get over on NCL or steal, just trying to decide if its a good deal for us. Is it a better deal for us to just order soda card for him and individual smooties for her? BTW, DD is very petite so the shirt should be fine for her and I think she'll love the surprise.

Would like the Passport for all the other stuff included. Can his "guest" for the pizza party be anyone or does it have to be another teen? Can he take DH with him?

Any info you have on these programs is greatly appreciated.

Was thinking of ordering the Teen Passport for DS (13) and Backpack for DD (8). Can they (the kids) trade the soda card for the coupons. DD doesnt drink that much soda (maybe 1 per day) and DS has to limit his sugar intake so will only be allowed 1 drink per day. However, DS drinks diet soda like crazy and DD would love smoothies instead. Can DD use his coupons? Can I? Not trying to get over on NCL or steal, just trying to decide if its a good deal for us. Is it a better deal for us to just order soda card for him and individual smooties for her? BTW, DD is very petite so the shirt should be fine for her and I think she'll love the surprise.

Would like the Passport for all the other stuff included. Can his "guest" for the pizza party be anyone or does it have to be another teen? Can he take DH with him?.

The Smoothie package is basically a coupon book and anyone can use the coupons. The soda card can not be substituted, but I would just put the soda sticker on DS instead. I doubt that they would care or even notice. The back pack is kind of "babyish", I am quoting my 8 year old. The t-shirt was fine but the hat was too small and they only have one size. It is geared more to the younger kids. I always buy it because it is about 8 dollars more than the soda card (whicjh I buy anyway) and use the "babyish" items as give aways for family and friends.

The pizza party has a guest list and they do not allow any kids 12 and under inside (even siblings)

Archived