Help! Transportation South Station to North Shore.

fozzy

I'm looking for a reliable and reasonable transportation from South Station to my house on the North Shore for May 9th. I need to set this up soon. Any suggestions? There is only two of us.

Thanks

I'm looking for a reliable and reasonable transportation from South Station to my house on the North Shore for May 9th. I need to set this up soon. Any suggestions? There is only two of us.

Thanks

Your best bet might be to just take a taxi from South Station. They're all lined up outside the terminal. You won't need to set up anything ahead of time.

Since you don't say where on the North Shore you're going, it's hard to say. You can take the T (Red Line to Green Line) to North Staion and take the commuter rail from there, depending upon where you're going. If you're going from the cruise terminal (Black Falcon) you'll probably need to take a cab to North Station.

Thanks. I thought about the T but would rather not have to drag all the luggage onto the train. We will probably take a taxi, but you never know if you're going to get someone who know's where they're going.

Thanks. I thought about the T but would rather not have to drag all the luggage onto the train. We will probably take a taxi, but you never know if you're going to get someone who know's where they're going.

What about using the Airports Bus Service like the one in Peabody on Route 1. You park your car and take the bus in to the airport. Then it takes you back for your car. I think they have a few sprinkled around - not sure where your final destination is on the North Shore though...

Archived