Randy's happy horses

pkrchkr

Karen is correct. Lot of shopping at the port and better prices. However, if you are set on going to the Golden Zone after (not the same as Downtown, by the way) - tell Randi ahead of time and she will put you in a taxi headed in that direction. At least I know she used to do this for people. Then you are on your own for getting back. If traffic is heavy, I can see it taking up to 30 min each way.

We have been oer to th islands 2 times. once to ride the horses with randi, and another time Randi gave us a water taxi ride over without riding the horses. Just the ride over was of course alot less expensie, but she took good care of us and makes sure we get back in time.

There is plenty of shopping where you meet Randi for the tour. alot of different shop and very good deals. Especially after the ride, they know that the ship is getting ready to leave in a couple of hours, so they will deal.

Randi has had children as young as 2 riding with one of her staff guiding the horse. If you are not comfortable with your young one riding, just walk over with Randi with your child to Victor's and wait for the rest to come back. She really is fun to visit with and get a head start on those onion rings!!!

Randi has had children as young as 2 riding with one of her staff guiding the horse. If you are not comfortable with your young one riding, just walk over with Randi with your child to Victor's and wait for the rest to come back. She really is fun to visit with and get a head start on those onion rings!!!

Did I hear "onion rings"?!?! :D

Archived