Newbie on NCL

Abberboo

Hi Everyone!

I am about to book for my first time on NCL and I hope someone can help me a little, I am going to go on Norwegian Dawn. I am going to be booking a balcony. For those who have sailed Norwegian Dawn, are these good balcony rooms?

The room options are 8532 Deck 08 Forward; 8028 Deck 08 Forward; 8528 Deck 08 Forward; 8026 Deck 08 Forward; 8526 Deck 08 Forward.

Are these pretty good rooms? Sorry if this is an annoying question just looking for some guidance from others.

Thank you in advance!!

Hi Everyone!

I am about to book for my first time on NCL and I hope someone can help me a little, I am going to go on Norwegian Dawn. I am going to be booking a balcony. For those who have sailed Norwegian Dawn, are these good balcony rooms?

The room options are 8532 Deck 08 Forward; 8028 Deck 08 Forward; 8528 Deck 08 Forward; 8026 Deck 08 Forward; 8526 Deck 08 Forward.

Are these pretty good rooms? Sorry if this is an annoying question just looking for some guidance from others.

Thank you in advance!!

I forgot to ask something else, what are the advantages/disadvantages of being either forward or aft and then being portside or starboard? Are there any pros/cons?

You may have more room options. NCL usually post the foward rooms first. On the screen when they give you the room options you can enter a room # if it's available it will appear. My opinion is mid ship or aft rooms are better then the front of the ship. there seems to be more rocking, but this is only my opinion. Enjoy your cruise where ever your room is. Freestyle is great cruisin'.

Archived